SU Home
Financial Aid
SU Extensions
ContributorsContact Selma

Financial Aid and Tuition


Selma University offers the following types of student financial aid to those students who qualify:

Federal Pell Grant
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
Alabama State Grant Program
Direct Loan Program
V.A. Benefits
Institutional Scholarships
Association Scholarships
Church Scholarships  

  • All students are encouraged to complete the 2010-2011 FAFSA on the website at . Please contact the Financial Aid Office as soon as your application is submitted.
  • For students applying for a student loan, please visit the U. S. Department of Education website @

School Code

  • FORMS NEEDED – Signed and completed copy of parent(s), spouse and student's Current Tax Return forms or W2's (IRS Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ).
  • Copy of Social Security Card or Driver's License.


•  Associate of Arts or Bachelor of Arts degree program. Listed below you will find the cost of tuition based on the number of credit hours taken.


•  Master of Arts degree , tuition is $225.00 per credit hour.

This is only the cost of tuition. This does not include fees and books. For more information, contact the Office of Fiscal Affairs at (334) 872-2533, Ext. 15.

E-mail: .